The ZT0456 is based on Dimitry Sinkevich’s popular custom knife, The Pole.- It features the 3-D rayed handle contours and custom blade shape that defined the original design. The high-quality CPM20CV blade steel is wear and corrosion resistant and takes an exceptional edge. The blade’s premium quality is matched only by its good looks—with an appealing two-tone finish that’s stonewashed on the flats and satin on the grinds. The 0456 opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system for a quick, easy blade release. A titanium frame lock, with a hardened steel lockbar insert, firmly secures the blade open during use.
The eyecatchers of the design of the ZT0456 are the pivot hardware, the aluminium backspacer and the (from right to left) reversible pocket which are all 3 anodized in brilliant blue.-
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Custom blue backspacer, clip, and pivot hardware
- Steel: CPM20CV two-tone finish
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed & satin finish
- Blade length: 8.3 cm
- Closed length: 11.4 cm
- Overall length: 19.7 cm
- Weight: 178 g
Included in delivery: 1 ZT0456 Sinkevich 20CVfolder, boxed.