(The model 0801 from 2014 shown on one picture above is not included in delivery)
The Zero Tolerance 0801TI has an entirely updated look. The original Todd Rexford design has been rebooted with a new handle treatment.
For the new 0801TI, the blade shape and handle shape remainde as of the original. But now the 3D-machined titanium handle features a series of five cutouts on the front scale instead of the machined lines of the original. Additional machining on the handle provides comfortable contours and a great grip.
The blade is an efficient drop point made of S35VN stainless steel with an attractive stonewashed finish, the handle is titanium with a bead-blasted finish. The lock is a sturdy frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. The 0801TI opens manually with ZT’s KVT opening system and a flipper. The black Teflon®-coated clip is left/right reversible for convenient pocket carry.
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible (left/right), deep-carry pocketclip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.7 in. (11.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.2 in. (20.8 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (158g)
Included in delivery: 1 ZT 0801TI ZT Flipper Titanium Folder boxed.-