The Frontier Pro ultralight water filter keeps you safe from waterborne illness when it matters most. Connect it to a platypus bag or soda bottle, use it terminal-end with your favorite hydration reservoir, use as a straw filter, and so much more. The Frontier Pro is certified to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards so you can trust the filter to perform as claimed.
The Frontier Frontier Pro weighs in at a single ounce and fits anywhere.
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 180l
- Ultralight and compact 71 g packable protection
- Replaceable filter design means highly cost-effective extra capacity capability
- Connects to bottles, bags, bladders, and gravity systems via UQC quick connects
- Includes three pre-filters to extend filter life and remove twigs and debris
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free