WaterBasics Bag-to-Bag Filtration Kit
One simple filter does it all. The WaterBasics Bag-to-Bag Filtration Kit is certified to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards and is compact and versatile. The included Series II GRN Line Filter makes this kit perfect for having water ready for a group to use, with very little effort.
Fill the unfiltered bag with water from any natural or municipal source and connect to the filtered bag with the Series II filter inline. Start the flow with the bulb pump and gravity will pull water through the filter. Use the easy pour spouts on the filtered bag to fill bottles or cookware.
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/min flow rate
- Certified filtration for 80 gallons (over 300 L)
- Includes all needed tubing, bags, and filter to use right away
- Stores neatly in the included fabric storage bag
- Combines well with Aquamira Water Treatment for complete emergency water system
- Series II connectivity perfectly integrates with all WaterBasics bottles, kits and systems
- Compact size fits bug out bags, emergency kits, purses, pockets and more
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Made in the USA
Included in delivery: 1 Water Basics Bag-to-Bag Filtration-Kit including 2 Water Bags, tubing, bulp pump, Green Line Filter, Connector Caps and Pinch Clamp with drawstring storage + transport bag.-