The Frontier Pro Tactical ultralight water filter keeps you safe from waterborne illness when it matters most. Connect it to a platypus bag or soda bottle, use it terminal-end with your favorite hydration reservoir, use as a straw filter, and so much more. The Frontier Pro is certified to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards so you can trust the filter to perform as claimed.
The Frontier Frontier Pro weighs in at a single ounce and fits anywhere.Ships in a zippered pouch to scoop and store water in survival scenarios.
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 180l
- Ultralight and compact 71 g packable protection
- Replaceable filter design means highly cost-effective extra capacity capability
- Connects to bottles, bags, bladders, and gravity systems via UQC quick connects
- Comes packaged in a zipper pouch which doubles as a water collection and storage unit
- Includes three pre-filters to extend filter life and remove twigs and debris
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
Included in delivery: 1 Aquamira Frontier Pro Tactical filter system including Green Line Filter, straw, UQC-connector and 3 pre-filters in a reusable zipper pouch.