The ZT0470 is a new design of Dimitry Sinkevich.- It features an 8.6cm blade from CPM 20CV high-chromium stainless steel. The two-tone, satin-and-stonewashed blade finish looks handsome, while the KVT ball-bearing opening and the flipper makes the knife fast and easy to open.
The 0470’s handle is titanium with an eye-catching marbled carbon fiber insert. On the backside, the Sinkevich folder features a Framelock with a hardened steel lockbar insert.- A titanium clip and a black anodized-aluminum backspacer complete the look of this EDC pocketknife.
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM20CV two-tone finish
- Handle: Titanium bead blasted with Carbon insert on the front side
- Blade length: 8.6 cm
- Closed length: 11.2 cm
- Overall length: 19.8 cm
- Weight: 92 g
Included in delivery: 1 ZT0470 Sinkevich 20CV folder, boxed.